Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Cllr Martin Macklin

Please click here to see which committees Cllr Macklin sits on.

Bourton-on-the-Water Parish Council Cllr Martin Macklin

I was brought up in the village of Naunton, went to Bourton vale school and later served for a while on the parish council there. After various jobs around the world, including railway construction and silo building, my wife and I took over the Farmers Arms pub in Guiting Power and then the Black Horse in Naunton. In 2001 we moved to Lansdowne Villa Guest House which we ran until early retirement in 2014. Since then, I have been variously employed for short periods (sorting mail at xmas, cabinet making and breakfast cheffing to name a few).

I now live with my wife of 36 years in Mousetrap Lane and have two stepdaughters and one son who have all flown the nest.

I joined Bourton on the Water Parish Council in 2021.

Please click here to contact Cllr Macklin by email.

Cllr Macklin's Register of Interests can be viewed here.