Youth & Well-being
The Youth & Well-being Committee has responsibility for inspecting, maintaining and improving, where possible, all of the Council’s play areas.
The Committee’s terms of reference are contained within the Council’s Scheme of Delegation policy and comprise the following:
- Manage, monitor and authorise expenditure in the approved Committee budget subject to the Committee’s minuted decision;
- Maintain all recreation grounds, parks and public open spaces, owned or leased, and to initiate and supervise all matters of control properly associated with this function;
- Consider any other matter which may be delegated to it by the Council from time to time.
The Committee currently comprises the following members:
- Cllr L Hicks (Chairperson)
- Cllr A Davis (Vice Chairperson)
- Cllr S Coventry
- Cllr R Hadley
- Cllr L Wilkins
- Cllr B Wragge
Further information on the different areas of responsibility are available on the links below:
Minutes from the most recent Youth & Well-being Committee meeting can be viewed via the attachment below as soon as they're available: