Welcome to the Bourton-on-the-Water Parish Council website, created to enable those who use our village, as residents or visitors, to access practical information about the Parish Council, the village and the local area.
Bourton-on-the-Water is valued for its attractive architecture, large village green and the river, all of which combine to make it a uniquely appealing place to visit. Our village also has a large resident population of over 4,000 and maintains a vibrant community at its heart.
The parish councillors all give their time on a voluntary basis and work hard to ensure that the village continues to be a pleasant place to live, work and visit. As the third tier of local government, operating below Cotswold District Council and Gloucestershire County Council, all councillors are appointed via elections held every four years.
Visitors to the website can access information about the various areas of Council's business via the links on the navigation bar above. We hope that you find this website a useful and interesting resource. If you have any suggestions for additional information that we could include, do please let us know.
Click on the links below to access the latest additions to the site, updated on 28th October:
- Parish Council Meeting Agenda - 3rd November
- Payments List - 3rd November
- Correspondence List - 3rd November
- Unapproved Community Centre Committee Minutes - 21st October
- Unapproved Finance & General Purposes Committee Minutes - 21st October
- Unapproved Village Environment Committee Minutes - 13th October
- Unapproved Highways Committee Minutes - 18th October
- Unapproved Youth & Well-being Committee Minutes - 18th October
- COVID-19 Testing Unit Locations
- Unapproved Planning Committee Minutes - 13th October
- Browser Notes - November article
- Unapproved Parish Council Meeting Minutes - 6th October
- Cotswold District Council Budget Consultation 2022/23
- Summary of Grants Awarded - 23rd September
- Local Flood Plan Update
Who to contact when reporting local problems:
The Parish Council's website accessibility statement can be viewed under the Accessibility Statement tab and is also attached as a PDF document below.